Anritsu's Optical Spectrum Analyzer MS9740A is a benchtop unit offering high-performance optical resolution and high-speed measurements to support the needs of device and component testing.
Key Features of Anritsu’s Optical Spectrum Analyzer MS9740A
- Eight Analysis Application Modes - Save time as you swap effortlessly between the eight different analysis modes
- Spectrum Measurement at 0.2s / 5nm Sweeping - High-speed waveform sweeping and range processing support spectrum measurement at 0.2s / 5nm
- SM and MM Fibers Supported - One compact unit will support the measurements of both SM and MM fibers
- Instant Data Transfer - Data transfer at high speed from waveform sweeping to external controller equipment
- 30 pm Minimum Resolution - Supporting signal evaluation with wide dynamic range and high-resolution
* Limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply
Please complete the form below.